K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Monday, January 31, 2011

For Sale : Melkaj Mei Tai and SSC Pognea [SOLD!]

Hi! I need fund to pay for my newly found hobby. <--not sure if this one will also jadi hot hot ciken sh*t.
While the urge is still there, I might destash a lill bit to cover for that expensive machine and classes.
First is

1- Melkaj Mei Tai.
I am the 3rd owner of this beauty.
1st and 2nd owners used it sparingly. I used it 3 times kot and never washed it.
Condition : EEEEEEEEEEUC


Pictures from Melkaj website http://melkaj.blogspot.com/2010/05/mei-tai-292.html
I am waiting for anwer from dibs mama but pm me if interested.
Selling price :RM370 verrrrryyy cheap as new one is RM470 I think.


2- Pognae SSC
I am the second owner.Used sparringly by me.
Verryyy cunn.
EEEEUC



Selling at RM250..new one is RM350 kot.
PM me with interest or email me at aroziyanna@teleflexmedical.com. The price stated includes shipping.
Thank you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...