K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Thursday, April 4, 2013

ReCeIvInG bLaNkEt fOr ThE LiTtLE PrInCe iN Me

Assalamualaikum and Selamat Sejahtera,

I had been keeping (hoarding actually) this dino prints for quite some time now.
Sayang woo nak potong :p.
But I guess, this is the right moment, the best project.
My baby's very first receiving blanket *wink *wink.
Nothing fancy mancy though, I made it hooded to cover the head.
Initially I thought it will be much better (luxurious) if I couple the dino with dimple minky but hehehehhehe
I don't think the weather will allow such a thick blanket to be used.
So I just match it with a thin japanese cotton.


Well, label takleh lupa..hehehhe


Pinjam jap baby Husna as model :p
To tell you the truth, I am HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE now at 33 weeks.. another 1 month more to go!!

Okie dokie.. that's all for today!

Ciao!
Rozy

2 comments:

Mila@Rimbun said...

alahai dino, akak suka sgt print ni tp langsung tak beli hahaha camno tuh..

tuh mesti cilok husna nyer doll tuh hihi

Rozy said...

ha ah memang pun kak..
model tak keluaq lagi..hehhehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...