K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Go! Go! Cloth Diapering!



Hmm… wonder how I got this new infection.. after a successful attempt with exclusive breastfeeding, I believe I was looking for new addiction and passion… again.. SusuIbu.com had opened up new view of baby diapering.. yea!! Another great way to save the pocket content. Starting the cloth diapering era is considered quite expensive Ha..ha.. no more buying Huggies at Kedai Ubat.... but if look at long term and less time surveying for cheaper disposable diapers..( especially when my baby can only wear Huggies and Drypers).. I started off cloth Diapering with Coolababy… China made diapers bought via ebay 8 pieces for RM236.. Takes almost 3 weeks to delivered as some Technical problem occurred where the diapers were been returned back to the manufacturer after it was released by KL custom. Kind of feel like being cheated pun ada..Nyeh..nyeh..nyeh…

The Trials

Dapat ja the package.. I immediately ripped open the courier plastic bag.. and vibrant colours of CD appeared.. Jeng…jeng..jeng… I washed two out of it for testing ( ya lah if Hadiff’s Super Duper sensitive skin could not tolerate… I may consider selling this off the net).. Glad to see that Hadiff did look cute in CD.. he still is now.. but wish that Coolababy also has prints on the CD.. The CD comes with 1 insert only but it can stay dry for 4 hours.. I could not help touching the fleece layer..

Training Nanie the Nanny

Nanie was a bit reluctant when I told her that I will introduce CD.. initially she thought that CD is lampin kain.. (mesti lam otak dia tingat amboi aih…ummi Hadiff ni kedekut toi!).. then I explain slowly and clearly to her how CD works.. and she definitely surprised when I told the price of a CD.. tu baru made in China Nanie oii… at last, she accepted it.. Everyday I put inside Hadiff’s basket 4 CD and 2 Dispo for spare.. and of course my washing machine is required to work everyday.. My hubby bought a Dispo from his friend Wriggles and fortunately he mistakenly bought L size.. the turnover of Dispo is very less as I only use it at night time… Plan to buy more CD.. part of my bonus this month will definitely be well spent buying CD..a smart investment.. Toink..Toink…

My wish list

- Happy Heiny's Cow print

-










- Wahmies Wetbag

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...