K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seeeeeeeewiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

Yeap, I was busy with sewing lately (or ferasan busy..:p).
Finally managed to sew a matching pants and skirts for Hadiff and Husna.
How I wish I had a time to do a proper shoot...malangnyaaa tak sempat.
I use a corduroy this time..and they turned out quite nice (and not to mention easy to sew too!)



And tempahan from my officemate for her newborn niece..


And finally a ladybug social dress..sooo easy peasy project!!



I'm gonna whip up more social dresses for my friends' newborn...
so cute laaa...


...betullaa dah macam blog tukang jahit..ahakksss..

and this weekend, we will celebrate our birthday!!!! yeayy!!

3 comments:

mimi said...

wah kagumnyerrrr...
Besnyer tau menjahit. Leh buke kedai ni. :)

mizah said...

wah..semua cantik2 la...makin maju la kak rozy...hehehehe

Afne said...

adoyai.. comel2 belaka. pandai rozy menajhit. jeles ok?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...