K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Friday, February 10, 2012

S.i.m.p.l.y A L.i.n.e

Lately I have this huge ke'gila'an on cotton knits.
Despite of me still continuing adding more designer cotton to my stash, I'd added another crazy fancy on knits which is more expensive than the woven cotton..haizzzz...
To make it worse, it is specifically on designer 100% cotton knits. *kopak purse makkk.

To tell you the truth, Husna doesn't need more daily clothes..she has more than enough.
Not that I'm a girly girl's dress shopaholic, it just that we received tonnes (okay a bit exaggerating here) of hands down clothes from her cousins. And all of them are in a very good condition (meet my sister who loves to shop for clothes).
But since I cannot tolerate looking at the piling up fabrics, I whipped up a simple A Line knit dress using her most comfortable dress as a guide. It took just few hours to complete.
No paper pattern required. :)
Short cut using serger (I serged all the piecing part)
Easy peasy.


I'm using knits from Patty Young collection.
And here's the reluctant model (she is sooo anti camera, but she really love this dress, or at least she did not run away when I tried it on her)




I have few more projects on cotton knits, yeap..more skirts and dresses for husna and owhh leggings!
But before that, I should complete all my customer's order.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...