K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Summer blouse for little missy

Assalammualaikum dan Selamat Sejahtera,

Finally I completed this summer blouse for Husna. I used summer blouse pattern from FAIRY TALES FROCK AND LOLLIPOPS.  Sounds like we are living in a seasonal country la pulakk...ngeeeeeeeee...
The pattern is easy to follow though not really recommended for beginner.
I almost give up on buttons as I found out that my NV50 couldn't do much on button holes where thick fabric is (due to multiple layers of fabric).
So I ended up with sewing butang ketip (that small tiny metal piece of buttons).

I love how the collar is constructed with ruffles (owh I have this thing with ruffles...I loooove ruffles so much!).

The blouse is at bigger size of Husna eventhough I'm using 2T size. But, well boleh pakai lama kan...:)


Agak labuh jugak..ok laaa... the best part is my label blends nicely with that blouse colour..suuuukaaa!!!


Okie dokie, that's all for now.
At this moment, I'm busy with Aishah's order..a lunch bag (now, whatlaa i'm doing with bag making <--but it is a true therapy), and 2 dresses for little lady Hana.

Choowwww

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...