K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fabric Addiction and a hoarder too!

OK saya dah buat pengakuan terbuka, that I've became a fabric addict and a hoarder :p.
These are USA designer fabrics that I'd managed to collect ( a collector indeed cehhh!!) just in a few months I get hold on a sewing machine (and a serger too).

And I'm yet stashify with these...haiiiiiizzzzzzzzz.
now off to etsy.com to see more cute prints. :p

Frankly speaking not only designer fabric intrigues me, if you leave me alone in a fabric store, I may leave the store with a huge bundle of fabrics. Mata rambang!! Especially during sales.

I will never have enough!

4 comments:

rubyhanie said...

uuu byknya...nk tempah top 1 bleh?

Ely Hasrul said...

mmg menarik hati kalu aku kumpul tp syg nk buat ape2 pon hahaha

szarihan said...

wahh hang nak buat apa byk2 ni...tp chomels2 la suma!

Brianna said...

Great read thank youu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...