K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pattern review = s.e.a.b.r.e.e.z.e d.r.e.s.s

Dah siap!!
I was chosen as a pattern tester for a pattern shop in etsy.com, PeekaBoo Pattern Shop.

My review :
1- She made it soooo simple and easy to follow.
2- You do not have to confused yourself with sewing jargons, it uses lay mans term and very suitable for a newbie like me.hehehehe
3- The length of the skirt is a wee short on Husna, but that can be lengthened with ruffles (or as a top with leggings).
4- I made a mistake by choosing knit, not suitable for a sash as it cannot 'hold' the shape.
I love the ruffles on the bodice, but I made a mistake by not serging it prior sewing. But it covered and invisible anyhow.







Husna was trying to stay put..before she ended up

 |
 |
 |
 |
V
 LIKE THIS!!!  Heheheheh

Until next project!!
Ciaoo!!

5 comments:

mizah said...

pewwitt...tu kalau tak pakai tight mesti seksi...cantik la, sebijik mcm yg dijual...hehehehe

Nong Andy said...

saya klik "LIKE"

m@Ri@ said...

hahah..awat muka stress husna?

Alviana said...

so cute!! :)

San Bruno Plumbers said...

Hello mate niice blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...