K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Betul ke cara nih?





Pompuan biasalahhh...my beloved hubby always say that when I started to spend money like water... just to pair the cow print wetbag..I bought a pair of HH cow print diaper (or the other way round? hehhee..) As compared to Coolababy diaper, HH has a really soft microfleece layer... insert is almost similar to Coolababy... Tried on Hadiff I observed it to be bulky.. or may be the way I dressed it? Is it incorrect? Apart from this, I found that the velcro is disturbing as I had to adjust the fitting several time... Coolababy snap is easier and it already fit based on the position of the snap button... hmm...definitely I need help on this.. I have send out e-mail to Angie... waiting phase now...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...