K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jom Main Puzzle Set Bersalin Amway!

Sound lawak toi title kat atas tu kann... but that is a reality.. I have been trying to put all the boxes together since the first time I took out all the boxes from the big boxes.. Since, I am selling away this not-so-utilised-and-bazir-my-pocket-money (panjangnyaa huhuhu) set bersalin nih.. I desperately need to put back everything inside the main box.. huhuhuhh after several attempts in vain, I let my hubby try his luck..(though discreetly I was very sure he could do it..).. minutes passed by..noops like that the main box should be able to be closed properly yer... hehehehhe..
At last, HE DID IT!!!!

2 comments:

OneSue said...

banyak nyer kotak...heheh.tu set bersalin ker kak?

Anonymous said...

kenapa tak makan?

sarah - bloghopping hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...