K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SeLaMaT HaRi LaHiR SaYanG!

To My Beloved Sayang:-


The things we feel the deepest
Are the hardest things to say
But dear husband you must know
How much I love you anyway
And now that it's your 33th <--habis pecah rahsia :)
I'm hoping you'll know too
How much I'm wishing happiness
With all my heart for you.
  
To the greatest Abah:-
 
Hadiff loves you more than the fishing rod
More than the motorbike but loves it when you nod
Drag you every where and you never say do not
No matter if the day is cold or hot
You always show Hadiff what to do
To be a kampung boy just like you
Sometimes walking around without the shoes
You both are inseparable it is very true

Husna admires you as a father
Though she is more attached to her mother
But she knows you will guide her
Her smiles will follow you when you are nearer
You are the one we won't be more than happier
My sayang and Abah forever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...