Me and hubby decided to buy a baby carrier that suitable for our weekend hiking trip..ha laa dah lama kann xpanjat memanjat nihh... did consider heavily on Kangakid but since I active in blogging, I found that Kangakid is not famous or well known among Malaysian babywearer <---hmmm wonder why. Kangakid is a product range of Deuter and Deuter is a well known outdoor gear manufacturer. Me, myself have a Deuter haversack, deuter backpack, deuter pouch and a deuter first aid kit bag and my husband has a Deuter haversack besides Lafuma and another brand that I could not remember. See bawah..masa muda remaja dulu.. kekekkeke
sambil gelakss gatai
So I search around the net looking for the prons and cons of each carrier..and trying to understand the application
A redesign of this favorite, decreased the weight while adding an additional shove-it pocket for those loose items. This multi-functional pack quickly transforms into a child carrier when your young explorer gets too tired to walk on his or her own! It is super compact, so it's ideal when space is tight or you are traveling. The Kangakid will carry the child and all their necessary supplies up to 33 lbs.
spacious main compartment
- two front pockets
- mesh pockets
- child safety belt
- aluminium stays support the child seat and back system
- will carry child up to 30 lbs.
- elastic attathcment chord
- Carrying Capacity = 33 lbs.
Deuter created the KangaKid baby backpack carrier as a lightweight child carrier solution for multi-tasking, on the go parents. It combines the functionality of a full sized backpack with the convenience of a quality baby carrier. The first "convertible" child carrier, the KangaKid looks, and acts, like a large capacity backpack, it also has the thickly padded shoulder straps and waist belt of your usual baby backpack carrier. It passes for a backpack, but unzipping the front portion of your Deuter KangaKid reveals a thickly padded, size-adjustable child cockpit where your kid gets a free ride. Thanks to the new "side loading" technology, getting them in and out of the cockpit is much easier than it used to be.
As a backpack, the KangaKid is excellent: plenty of space, and no shortage of compartments. As a carrier, there are other models with frames and more thickly padded straps that will ease strain during long trips, but if you need a carrier that lets you get your child in and quickly you can't do much better. This Deuter carrier isn't designed for hiking, but will do the job too well if you're taking your carrier to the mall or through the airport.
|Volume:||1800 cubic inches|
|Torso:||One Size inches|
|Weight:||4 lbs. 6 oz|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||21 x 12 x 9 inches|
|Materials:||Ballistic Lite/ Microrip-Nylon|
- Waist belt extends an additional 5 inches from 30 inches to a maximum of 48 inches
- Can be worn in the Front, Back, or Hip positions
- Ergonomic design for both child and parent
- Can be used from infancy (with Infant Insert) to 40lbs � one carrier for all of your babywearing years
- Waist belt extends an additional 5 inches compared to our Standard carrier, from 30 inches to a maximum of 48 inches
- Shoulder straps extend an additional 4 inches compared to our Standard carrier
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood adjusts in length to growth of baby
- Sleeping hood is detachable, and can be stored in carrier pocket
- Zippered pocket replaced by pocket with snaps for sleeping hood storage
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- Body of carrier is 35% cotton and 65% polyester
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- High quality black webbing
- Machine washable � cold, gentle cycle
Most likely we gonna buy kangakid.. but see lahh how.. but xsabaqq nyaa nak panjat gunung or bukit balik.....mesti akan semputtsss mengahss gilersss tahap gaban nantikan..so nanti Ummi bawak beg besaq..Abah bawak Hadiff lam beg!!