K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Friday, October 30, 2009

CuTeSt BaBy In WaLkEr CoNtEsT

Semperna hari jadi ke-2 Aqilah yg tomei pada 23 Oct lepas (epi besay yaaa dari acik rozy), ibu Aqilah, Orked telah organize contest baby di dalam walker..so since this week I am so super crazy buzy with work... rasa cam beshh jer join contest yg mudah ini.... so this is the photo yg me up kan..


Muhammad Hadiff Raef b Hazari
1thn 1 bulan

Hadiff was introduced to walker by his babysitter (and without my permission!) when he was just 5 month old.. I was infuriated that time but when I saw he really had a very good time, I just let it be.. tengoklahh alangkah bahagianyaa hidup dia...
Since then I have analyzed the good and the bad of using walker..

Kebaikan
1- Hadiff learn to explore his environment in fast mode.. dia akan masuk dari bilik ke bilik and look for "kerja".There were so many learning process took place.
2- Hadiff akan datang cari his Ummi whenever he needs me instead of menangis...<-aman tenteram sikit hidup ni kan.
3- Walker did help him in his leg coordination... kind of exercise I would say..kayuh laju-laju..
4- More playing activity for him dengan cousin2 dia main kejar2.. so less clinging time dengan me..hehhehehe
5- Button2 kat walker tu can keep him occupied for a long time especially kalau ada sound yg menarik (but normally the button memang xkan kekal lama...cepat ja rosak)

Keburukan

1- I've heard that walker is not good for immatured baby back bone..(but if we take precaution, I think it would be fine)..heheheh<--tu kes nak tenteramkan hati tuu...
2 - Penatnyaa mengemas..as Hadiff could stand in his walker and try to capai barang2... Nanie the nanny sometimes complained that whenever Hadiff had the chance to go into bedroom benda pertama dia buat is tarik semua baju yg terlipat... macam best sangat kan..
3- We need to put extra precaution like unstable walker yg ble terbalik..but I alway set the walker height at the lowest level..giving more stability to the walker..
4- Kalau umah spesies lantai tinggi rendah...sangat merbahaya kalau walker tersadung or terbalik..
5- Last but least..hahh merasalaaa kaki kita kena 'sagat' dengan walker tu... dan biasanya our baby akan gerak so fast macam formula one.

That's all.. Hopefully telah memenuhi syarat2nya...

regards
Rozy

1 comment:

Orked said...

salam hadeff tomey..

mekasih join contest auntie..

gud luck tomey..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...