K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Decoupage Kit to let go! - SOLD! Thx Kak Yah.


This is my attempt tuk get involve in decoupage art... dah beli decoupage kit dari Hazdi Deco since before raya... since then I do not have a chance to try this art... then suddenly I feel like this decoupage is not the 'thing' for me anymore.. so I would like to let go this decoupage kit cheaper than the original price. All the items are unopened bottles in fact you can still see the selotep yg Kak Diana put during shipping.

Items inside the kit:-
1. WHITE GESSO
2. ALL PURPOSE SEALER
3. CLEAR GLAZE MEDIUM
4. DECOUPAGE VARNISH
5. 3pcs COASTER
6. 1 pc BIG BRUSH
7. 5 pcs FLAT BRUSH
8. 8 pcs TISSUE

PLUS, you will get 3 wooden trays yg saya beli konon2 nak watla (worth RM30!)

I am selling this decoupage set at RM150 only (original price is RM170).
If interested , you can contact me at aroziyanna[at]teleflexmedical[dot]com.

Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...