K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PrOdUcT ReViEw- jUmPsAcBaBy RiNg sLiNg


This is my first not DIY ring sling (first means more to come?).. I really love this sling as it is padded at the shoulder and the large ring makes the threading much easier.. No more slipping macam guna my DIY No sew ring sling.. The hidden pocket is brilliant as I can store my compact powder and lipstick... but not using it for my purse as heavy item if allow it to dangle may cause it feel heavier (faham kah?). Hadiff is used to ring sling and pouch so he doesn't have any problem sitting in it..

I would definitely recommend this ring sling to first timer.

2 comments:

scudmami said...

betul betul rozy...
ai pon suka sgt JumpSacBaby ni nye RS.. kain linen dia best kn.. tak slippery..

good for 1st timer....... worth it u.. *wink*

Afne said...

rozy.. best je tgk hadif ddk dlm RS.lately eddy asik tanya haziq dh ready lom guna baby carrier (dukung tu - hana punya masa baby).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...