K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Monday, November 9, 2009

NeW GaLaCtOgOgUe- TeStEd!

This is a topic basi for a 1 year 1 month fully breastfed mother (saya ler tu)..but I would like to introduce to you my attempts on new galactogogue.

A galactagogue is anything that excites lactation. In other words any thing that increases milk production (source: http://www.galactagogue.com/). Most of the breastfeeding moms will definitely take one or more galactagogue to increase or maintain the breastmilk supply. Me take Melilea Soymilk everyday without fail, occasionally air longan rebus sendiri (whenever I feel that my yield has dropped tahap gaban giler) or sometimes bila terjumpa jantung pisang kat kedai nasik campur.. so far only soymilk and air longan have worked wonders to me..plus with frequent pumping and nursing..

After reading an entry by Mama- miya on EDAMAME, (which actually caused a minor chaos to the susuibu.com members, sebok mencari benda alah nih), saya pun sebok mencari gak.. Mr Asben found this green beans at Jusco Bandar Perda..and I also bought Teh Longan and red dates yg dah lama cari..

The green beans or Japanese soy beans does taste good..sedap crunchy lemak2 gitu.. few mothers said they can feel the effect (B bengkak) on the same day..but sad to say..not for me... I did not feel a thing...
The longan and red dates tea tastes so sweet.. but sedap... it did boost my milk sikit..i mean a usual 12oz per day (3X pumping at office) had increased to 14oz per day... tp tu lahh..kadang2 minum..kadang2 terlupa..

Most of all, banyak mana galactogogue you take pun if malas pumping...you can start saying goodbye to high yield.

Pst:-really miss my early days, sekali pump dapat 8oz...huhuhu

7 comments:

Nuroll said...

Salam rozy,

N take both. Even that edamame is my fav whenever i go to sushi king. The teh longan? i'm sipping it right now while putting this comment to you! Yikes!!!

shakeymirza said...

wah..bes info T___T

Rozy said...

N,
Menjadi x?

ibu ayel,
try laa..

nadnye said...

kadang2 stress kot... tapi nak buat camne mmg tak sama macam dulu kan sekali pump 8oz.. tapi me pun sama kalau dapat 8oz tu bertuah sangat tu pun pump 2kali jea sehari.. tapi alhamdulilah dah consume shaklee multivitamin .. tak penat sangat dan nak cuba alfafa juga from shaklee utk tambah susu..
tapi as long as our kid dapat cukup susu ibu pun dah bagus tapi yang penting kualitinya..
never try edamame... tapi air oat with milk or milo, horlick semua okay to me..

Hanim said...

Yummy edamame. Pernah gak beli, but malas sket coz Arianna tak minat.

Funny, I tak pernah try longan tuh. I minum Milkmaid Tea and oats for breakfast.

KiKie said...

Rozy, kacang ijau tu makan mcm tu je ke.. kene masak?

Rozy said...

Kikie,

Kena rebus dalam 5minit...buh garam sikit...sedap....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...