K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Friday, June 18, 2010

FS - ApA DaH JaDiK Nih?


Almost 7 months I never check on my FS..since my due date is nearing every second I might just take a peek on it just to check if anything should be done.. checked on the motor..fine.. back cap all fine.. but the soft fit had turned yellowish..


Not only that, the inner side of it seems to be oily..yuck!! It looks like the soft fit material has degraded and become oily just like that silicone oil we spray on our moulds. I guess may be the parts were stored inside a plastic bag and fully tied up. So the humidity and the moisture has accelerated the degradation process of the silicone material <<--now I sound like a material expert ehh?!! Called Aja of mybreastpumpshop and asked if the spare part is available. Thank god... yes..and her price is cheaper than other websites (must check first lorr) and got discount lagi..

I guess all my equipment/apparatus or whatever I may call for my breastfeeding regime are all ready..
1- Breasts pump - checked
2- Milk storage bag / small tipuware - all checked
3- Coolerbags - still in good condition
4- Icepack - got tons of this (my sister gave me 6 huge block of thermafreeze ice packs recently)
5- Milk bottles - still have unused one, those with faded printings have been thrown.

That's all rite? Anything I have forgotten?

6 comments:

MR said...

haku pulak yg teruja lebih nengok ko nak banak rozy. what?? oh no.. no.. no... not so soon. perut lepas beranak asyraf tu pon dok gelebeh lagi ha...

all the best ya!

Rozy said...

kekekeklkarlak makcik rehan nih.. heheh

Hayati said...

Rasa macam nak beranak lagi la bila baca cerita rozy ni tapi kak yati dah tutup kedai dah. Boh mangga besar lagi tu...

Hayati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
izzahazfar said...

kak rozi..kalau akak yg dah simapn 7 bulan leh jadi camtu zah yg baru simpan 1 bulan pun jadi jugak...tp zah cuci guna air panas hilang juga kulat tu...huhuhuh...camner yek penyimpanan yg betul..?

zah pun cadang nak beli extra BS..

Rozy said...

zah,
BS akak bukan kena kulat.. material dia dah berubah..kena lak biaq camtu jaa.dia jadi macam melted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...