K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Thursday, March 17, 2011

DiApEr BaG h@dIfF DaN hUSn@

Almost buy this diaper bag..tempted (racun tegar banyak kat MBW)
Very ergonomic and the best part is the shoulder strap mimics gathered shoulder of a ring sling, so the weight is well distributed.Cun kan..ish..ish
Price : USD 100 not include shipping from US.
Not sure if available in Malaysia..hmm let me check..
Yaa, ada at Tiny Tapir..priced at RM500 (*faint)

Go Gaga Diaper bag

Those supermarket diaper bag like Anakku and seangkatan dengannya..owh no point me buying.
Will never last me long, I'm among those people who doesn't really understand gentle handling..hahahha
I need robust type diaper bag.
So I chose DEUTER also for Husna.
Ya ya ya..DEUTER has not come out with any diaper bag product line yet.
It is a back pack converted to diaper bag.


Red for Hadiff, pink for Husna
Always love DEUTER bags.
Adding a new deuter to a long list of DEUTER bags in the house sounds like a hobby.
Hadiff's red bag is used to be my day pack bag for my hiking trip.
The bag has been with me for almost 7 good years now.
It has survived good torchering moments, not with even a tear or loose stitches.
I do believe that this bag can last until Hadiff starts primary school..or may be can be his legacy bag.. :p
Hopefully Husna's DEUTER is as good and durable as Hadiff's DEUTER la kan..
(cess banyak lak faux deuter kat padang besaq ritu :( )

**Today's Wanita Hari Ini ada topic on bags..the doctor said the best bag is backpack as the weight is well distributed..so less stress on our body...
so yeay!!! to backpack moms!!


Chaloo ya!! :)

7 comments:

mirah said...

our diaper bag dah lama koyak since balik dari perhentian trip last year. pastu dah takde beli diaper beg sbb anak2 dah besar sket. main simpan je lah dlm beg mana yg ada..hihi

dan kami baru beli backpack brand polo? lupa sudah utk travel nnt. senang kan, nak naik flight pun mudah. kalau sling bag tu, kejap kejap jatuh..

CHeeSYaNa said...

My son nyer 'diaper bag' pon kitorang beli deuter sbb my hubby kata takdela segan dia nak membawa.. plus, lebih senang pakai backpack. Last week, tgk kat mall, ada bag deuter yg kaler warna warni transparent, yg amat sesuai utk buat bag anak2.

Dd said...

my diaper bag oso deuter... my avent sling diaper bag dalam almari dok kumpul habuk.

Rozy said...

mirah,

backpack senangkan..

cheesyana..Dd,
wahhh ada geng rupanyaa... :)

emy said...

hai ,nak tumpang tanya pasal deuter pink bag tu..u bli kat mna ye.. bacause my daughter ada same cam tu tp dh ilang so sekarang dia menangis nak beg yg same i dh search smua jusco but tk ada stok..pls help me...TQ

Rozy said...

itu dah lama beli tu kat jusco perda.
leave me your email adress, i'll check if it still available ya

emy said...

hai Rozy this is my email addres emymaz_188@yahoo.com.my
if u nak jual yg u punya tu pon i willing to buy..sbb terlalu nak beg tu....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...