K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Friday, May 14, 2010

BoRaK BoLa

Aisey..sekarang kan tengah kehangatan badminton tp awatnya saya bukak topik bola laks..
Not that I am a fan of any football team (shh..not even our badminton team ;-)) I would say I don't even have any sport team that I fancy... <--- dasatkah saya nih?.. Then, what the heck I nak sembang tentang bola laks..I am definitely not a competent person to review on the latest updates in football world. Okeh, bare with me..

I am blessed
with a husband who doesn't gila bola.. and neither his office mates which I really grateful (sebab pengaruh rakan sebaya pun leh tahan gak kann.. ;-))..

It is a true blessing...why?
1- My husband will sleep when we sleep, not hook up on the tv.. and that is why we don't have a good justification to pasang astro kat umah...sayang..dakcik nak tengok kartun xleh kaa..
2- At night, he will be with us in the house instead of watching football match at who knows where with who knows who.
3- He never buy any jersey or force us to wear any. Wahh..he never had any!!
4- I don't have to listen to the boring updates on football. Yikes!!
5- He will wake up early (in fact earlier than me) and help me prepare the breakfast or sidai baju. Kalau kena stay up tengok bola, jangan haraplaaa kann...
I am truly blessed kann...

The other day, masa drive to work, I layan Hitz.fm. The DJs were discussing on football.. a young lady called in and said she is happy as the EPL season had finished so she can get back her boyfriend.. the DJ said.. yeah..only for 1 month..as the World Cup is otw.. really pity her..

Another caller said she filed a divorce as her ex-husband chose football over her..
This makes me wonder, how a partner who has lived with us under a same roof for many years still cannot understand each other and you know give and take kind of thing. The husband asked for the wife's permission to watch the football match in the house or else outside with his friends. But the wife refused both options and asked a very stupid question to a football maniac. Choose between the wife and the football. And the stupid husband choose the football!!!
Well, I would rather have my husband watching the match in the house though I may sleep through out the game..(oopss saya memang suka tidur taim football match..sebab bila penonton menjerit2 <--dalam tv laa.. bunyi macam hujan... syiokk). Tapi... if people do ask me who is my favourite team in EPL, I have chosen to say Chelsea..konon xmau ketinggalan laa kann (not that I am their fan..I don't even know the team captain!).. It just that I like their team song.. very bersemangat waja..) ...when Pakcik Mail (ayah angkat saya) asked me the Q 5 years ago.. spontaneously I answered Chelsea.. why? sebab lagu "Chelsea..Chelsea.." lah yg berkumandang selalu..

Blue is the Colour

Chorus
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Verse 1
Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Chorus
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Verse 2
Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone

So apa lak cita anda semua tentang bola, does your life effected by football?
Care to share?

1 comment:

Ely Hasrul said...

hehe

ko tau memula kenal papi dulu, dia tnya aku suka sport ape, if any.. selamba aku ckp bola and aku mmg tgk EPL. dia leh melompat kesukaan ok sbb dia tak sangka leh dpt gf suka bola hahahaha

aku xsabo nk tunggu world cup nih.. hehehe:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...