K.A.W.A.N-K.A.W.A.N.K.U

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

CJ MeRLOt tO Go

Simple and comfy brought by Comfy Joey.
This is a visiting sling, Temp Trade with Miza.
She offered me this sling to be temp traded with my Jumpsac Jungle Birds on Kiwi.




Product Review
- the fabric is linen, so no doubt it is a comfortable sling (I would say much more than a silk sling), another plus point is it is very durable. So can lanyak everyday.
-Length wise - just nice with me in T2T yet to try cradle carry, but definitely longer than my Hunur (I should measure the length - owe Miza this)
- Love the colour combo, wine/teal.. I would imagine myself in jeans and t-shirt with this sling.


Miza, dibs!! :-)



I never been apart from my JS sling..it has been very useful and it has gained so much love from me.

Miss it already..

dengan surat cinta lagi tuk miza..heheheh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...